The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user.
Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) Engineering is responsible for all aspects of RAM activity within the Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) business unit.
The RAM Engineer ensures performance compliance of both customer and internal requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
• Perform RAM trade-off analyses
• Assess RAM performance (MTBF, MTBCF, Ao)
• Define/allocate RAM requirements
• Perform Reliability Predictions
• Perform Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA
• Support Reliability Test Planning and Execution (Accelerated, Growth, Demonstration)
• Provide support to proposals
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.