Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Analyst to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will:
• Respond to technical service hardware requests and break/fix incidents
• Support Dell, HP and other notebook, desktops, and monitors
• Resolve end user questions or problems in the areas of functionality and technical troubleshooting
• Take responsibility for additional follow-up as required to ensure service is fully restored
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Active CompTIA Security+ CE certification require
• Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Understanding of desktop and notebook hardware
• Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance
• Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
• United States citizenship
• Security+ Certification
• Current, or ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance
Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs
Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects.
Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects.
Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired.
Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out.
Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving.
Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place.
Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity