Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented CDS System Administrator in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Enterprise Cross Domain Services team is in need of a System Administrator to provide support for Operating cross domain solutions, and provide follow on support once the initial projects are complete. Work with customers and technical staff to identify requirements, provide recommendations, and implements solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with customers to identify their specific requirements and provide expert advice and direction on optimal and efficient means of achieving their objectives,
- Troubleshoot issues, work remedy tickets, develop work instructions, and SOP’s
- Identify areas of improvement to address gaps and/or improve efficiency for ECDS tools.
- Maintain continuous awareness of threats, vulnerabilities, and techniques.
- Maintain situational awareness on software releases for ECDS managed tools, and implement new capabilities when applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or other engineering field or equivalent and seven years' experience with Linux background
- Strong experience with data types, filter technologies, Firewall experience a plus, data routing protocols (SFTP, REST, etc...), packet capture, Linux,
Position Desired Skills:
- Experience with Linux
- Experience CDS concepts
-SEIM experience a plus (ELK, Elastic, SPLUNK)
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.