Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
This role provides support and direction to all quality personnel within PPP, as well as leadership to the QA Engineer.
Responsibilities shall include, but not limited to:
· Working with other EHSS&Q functions to instill the collaborative working culture (within the Lot Partners and the Client) to ensure the success of the overall programme
· Ensuring Quality goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
· Responsible for implementing and maintaining the PPP standards, requirements and procedures for PPP wide quality controls. Contributes towards the quality, timeliness and consistency of work produced by the Quality team.
· Working with the quality teams from all Lot Partners, responsible for the implementation of PPP wide quality systems, processes and tools, ensuring consistency across PPP.
· Production of Quality reports and statistics in line with PPP-wide reporting requirements
· Implementation and delivery of the overarching quality management charter, including implementation of any improvement initatives
· Maintenance and delivery of the Quality Plan for the PPP project including supporting the production of a project IMS library of procedures, work methods, guidance forms, templates and process maps and project specific procedures.
· To provide third party quality control inspection services for the PPP project
· To provide the necessary business assurance through auditing and monitoring of key performance indicators to ensure the overall quality of Project execution is achieved
· Assist in the maintenance of a competent quality team, including the coaching of the team in their discipline and collaborative working as required
· To provide quality training, including induction.
· To encourage and facilitate continuous quality improvements, lessons learned, customer feedback and innovation
· To have oversight of quality assurance approaches and coordinate audit schedules
· Relevant experience, preferably in the nuclear or oil & gas industry or other regulated industry
· Experience of working in integrated teams and collaborative environments, ideally using BS on collaborative working
· Supervisory experience of managing a Quality team is an advantage
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .