Marine Corps Prepositioning Program (MCPP) is based in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide Maintenance and Logistics Services to the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and U.S. Navy.
We are seeking a Maintenance Manager for our Jacksonville, Florida location.
Directs and coordinates, through subordinates, equipment maintenance activities such as inspecting, handling, storing, servicing and repairing vehicles, Ordnance, Communications, Engineer and Utilities equipment.
- Develops and maintains a strong, effective relationship with customer, acting as primary interface between customer and daily program operations/administration for maintenance matters.
- Executes logistics, plans and work schedules.
- Formulates administrative and operational policies and procedures.
- Reviews invoices and requisitions to plan work activities.
- Directs and coordinates, through subordinates, maintenance management administration and support systems and technical publication reference library.
- Correlates maintenance operational requirements with program plans to ensure requisite support is provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identifies specific requirements for resources, labor, materiel, facilities, and services needed to support the MCPP Program.
- Develops and/or revises effective equipment maintenance programs and techniques.
- Approves requisitions for equipment, materials and supplies within budgetary guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with personnel and administrative policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Enforces worker compliance with established safety regulations, and method and procedures for handling and storing various equipment parts/components.
- Prepares technical reports and correspondence, identifies problem areas/deficiencies, and directs clerical personnel in the preparation of reports and record-keeping activities.
- Plans and manages human resource activities within assigned area of responsibility, and within an organized labor union environment.
- Assist in screening and hiring new employees. Supervises direct reports. Establishes performance objectives/goals. Monitors employee progress against goals.
- Determines salary actions, promotions, transfers or other related personnel transactions.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Basic Qualifications
- BS degree in business or other related field.
- In lieu of a degree, a combination of college credits, other formalized training or education, and directly related work experience may be considered.
- Fifteen years of progressive experience with specialized knowledge of maintenance and logistic support activities, including ten years in a management capacity involving various aspects of cost/schedule controls, performance monitoring, report writing, program planning and customer interface.
- U.S. Citizen. Additional Qualifications
- In-depth understanding of Marine Corps policies, regulations and orders.
- Held position of equipment maintenance officer in the military.
- Working knowledge of GCSS-MC.
- Working knowledge of military storage procedures.
- Working knowledge of general maintenance procedures for military tactical equipment and supplies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position. Competencies / Key Success Factors:
- Leadership Skills
- Analysis/Problem Assessment
- Technical Expertise
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .