Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Basic Program Overview:
The Fleet Systems Engineering Team (FSET) supports a wide variety of US Navy C4ISR systems with particular focus on Networks and RF transport systems. FSET teams are assigned as part of a deploying Strike or Amphibious Ready Group and supports embarked staff and ship’s crew in maintaining C4I mission readiness. This support is provided both while ships are in port and while underway.
• Provides senior level technical assistance to US Navy SATCOM, UHF, VHF, HF, and messaging systems.
• Provides Technical Reports and working papers.
• Provides briefings to Navy leadership on C4I systems status, failures, and coordinates with ISEA agents for resolution of system integration issues.
• Attends meetings and supports staff and crew in matters pertaining to C4I.
• Able to assist with networks integrating into transmission mediums.
• This position requires approximately 50 percent travel.
• Current Security+ Certification.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience with the operation and maintenance of Navy afloat and ashore radio systems.
• Senior level knowledge of Navy Satellite Systems.
• Must be able to work in a shipboard environment and comply with US Navy medical requirements.
• Must have exceptional communications skills and the ability to work with others.
Needs to have work experience on Aircraft Carrier or Large Deck Amphibious ship in order to understand the complexity of systems.
Other Skills Preferred:
• Knowledge and experience with large ship networks.
• BS degree
• SCI eligible
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.