- Job Duties Reliability Analyst for the Air Force & Advanced Systems Operating Unit's Aircraft Sustainment efforts. This is a full time position supporting multiple aircraft platforms whose System Program Offices are located at Hill AFB, UT. This job will primarily be performed in the KBR, Clearfield, UT office. Job duties include: Performing reliability research and analysis, work with government and contractor team members with assistance in effectively using reliability software to document analysis; assist in drafting reports, papers, and presentations on results of analysis; performing basic statistical and cost analysis; participating in team meetings and interviews, and maintain a professional working relationship with co-workers and customers. Potential candidates will need to demonstrate the ability to collect, sort and analyze various qualitative and quantitative data. Analyzes and coordinates technical data within established procedures and schedules. This position will require some travel.
- Preferred QualificationsPreferred Qualifications Required Skills & Experience A bachelor's degree in science and technology with three (3) years’ experience in reliability or data analysis, or seven (7) years equivalent professional experience in lieu of a degree is required. Desired Skills & Experience More qualified candidates will possess:
- A working knowledge of aircraft, aircraft systems, support equipment, trend analysis or reliability analysis.
- A working knowledge of aircraft mechanical, electrical, or avionics systems and/or support equipment is desired.
- Proficient in the use of Air Force or civilian technical manuals, policies and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels within the organization.
- A knowledge of technical report writing/editing; creating meeting minutes; briefing material preparation; create and assist in the development of technical documents.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software and similar database/analysis/reporting software is highly desired.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .