Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking Top Talent as a Rescue and Recovery Senior Logistics Manager for our Air Force and Space program.
Clearance: Must have an active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
Location: Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, FL
The Rescue and Recovery Senior Logistics Manager will:
- Support work on-site at PAFB and/or Cape Canaveral Air Force Station (CCAFS) and mission temporary duty locations providing operational and tactical level support and inputs to PAFB 45 Space Wing regarding logistical operations to facilitate astronaut rescue, recovery and associated training.
- Support all aspects of unit logistics that include, but are not limited to inventory, maintain, inspect, modify, repair pack and sustain equipment items required for the astronaut rescue mission. Mission equipment packages are located at home station, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam and Joint Base Charleston.
- Maintain and/or revise aircraft load plans to accomplish unit missions
- Assist development, maintenance and/or revision of support agreements to satisfy unit missions
- Facilitate support equipment movement to satisfy unit missions
- Assist managing activities involved in requirements determination, inventory control, storage of mission supplies & equipment
- Compute requirement, determine allowance and research materiel requirements and make recommendations to the unit
- Inspect and evaluate inventory management activities and provide recommendations to the unit
- Inspect and identify property; determine condition of property received; perform shelf-life inspections
- Assist development of plans for use of storage facilities; store, issue, ship and transfer equipment and supplies; control sensitive and/or pilferable items
- Plan and schedule vehicle and equipment maintenance activities
- Ensure vehicles, equipment, tools and parts are available to support unit missions
- Ensure maintenance and supply documentation is complete and accurate
- Coordinate special access for personnel and equipment deliveries at Navy Base San Diego, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, and Patrick Air Force Base
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
- Possess recent experience (3-5 years) in Personnel Rescue and Recovery logistics.
- Possess an expert knowledge of regulations, procedures, responsibilities, capabilities and employment of rescue and emergency medical care operations.
- Ability to schedule, coordinate and collaborate with DoD, NASA and the Navy to ensure availability of required support equipment and associated procedures.
- Ability to develop written courseware, draft DoD orders to task resources, presentations, procedures, and checklists used to provide mission-specific training/orientation for Personnel Rescue and Recovery logistics.
- Possess 5-10 years of experience in logistics specialty and knowledge of DoD, MAJCOM and USAF logistics regulatory guidelines and requirements to maximize capability to work with Guardian Angel or Special Operations Forces.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, be very adaptable to change and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of contractor and Government employees, and possess strong organizational skills
- Some travel may be required for this position
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.