The Electronic Warfare (EW) Electronic Protect (EP) Systems Department within our Space and Airborne Systems SEIT (Systems Engineering, Integration and Test) Department has a career-growth opportunity for a Principal Systems Engineer who is committed and passionate about EW solutions. Our department supports development, deployment and sustainment of Electronic Support (ES), Electronic Protect (EP) and Electronic Attack (EA) capabilities and products. We innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. We march towards a simple vision – ownership for cost effective, high quality and on-time products.
Electronic Warfare Systems – Products line; News; Videos: .
The candidate will lead engineering teams to perform integration, functional tests, verification, and validation tests for ALR-69A RWR programs as well as design, development, and integration of test solutions. Tasks may include the following activities:
- Perform laboratory integration and test activities
- Perform system level integration and field/flight test activities
- Evaluate system performance through test data analysis
- Develop subsystem and system test requirements, analysis and plans
- Minimum of 8 years of engineering experience including Integration & Test (I&T).
- Experience integrating electronic or electromechanical equipment or systems-oriented products.
- Experience leading test and integration teams and activities.
- Experience with test equipment to establish operating data and conduct experimental tests.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Requires current DOD Secret Clearance.
Required Education (including Major):
- Demonstrated experience in Radar/EW software test execution and the use of test performance metrics.
- Experience with Radar/EW technology development, product strategies and innovation capability.
- Experience with supporting proposals and Business Decision Gates to ensure technical and execution feasibility.
- Experience with test document preparation and/or revision.
- Experience with Microsoft Project scheduling activities.
- Experience with security requirements related to government testing.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.