The Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) is an engineering organization that focuses on product manufacturing and mission assurance. It is a vital link in the integrated product development process that allows Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) to introduce reliable new products faster, better, and more economically.
As an Electrical Engineer, you may be involved with any of the following activities:
- Circuit analysis, circuit simulation, design documentation maintenance, trade assessments for obsolescence resolution, troubleshooting and resolution of hardware performance issues and hardware integration, test and verification.
- Integration and test of RF/Analog/Digital components and modules.
- Design, development, and integration of Special Test Equipment (STE) with the Prime Hardware.
- Work as part of a team to analyze Hardware / Software test requirements / specifications to determine Hardware and Software requirements.
- Develop solutions to test issues and develop productivity and efficiency enhancements.
- Interact with test technicians, factory facilitators, operations managers, other engineers, Quality Assurance and Reliability personnel.
Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience required
• Experience working in a lab environment with standard EE lab equipment (i.e., Vector Network Analyzers, Power Meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, DMMs, signal sources, etc.)
• Experience working within a team environment
• Experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
• Experience with MS Office tool suite
• Must be a US Citizen
• Eligible to obtain a secret security clearance in first year of start date
• Have strong technical aptitude as shown by strong grades or hands-on lab experience
• Be a hands-on person with ability to work with production equipment
• Ability to apply basic principles, theories, and concepts within the electrical engineering fields and general knowledge of other related disciplines
• Ability to demonstrate delivery quality and timely results
• Self-motivated, proactive and able to multi-task
• Demonstrated leadership experience through school or extracurricular projects
• Willingness to support occasional travel
• Team-oriented individual able to perform multidiscipline activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or other related field,
• Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or other related field
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 153834
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.