We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join the Global Business Services Center at Raytheon in Greenville, TX. Raytheon Global Business Services (GBS) is a high volume, fast paced, team oriented, metric driven environment focused on individual and team performance and continuous improvement.
This Specialist will resolve conflicts and respond to contacts (internal, external, simple and complex), and serve as a subject matter expert for the team. As a subject matter expert, this specialist will create and deliver training, provide input for system design and requirements, lead projects, and perform complex research and issue resolution.
The Contact Center can face issues that are complex in nature, which may be escalated to this position to troubleshoot before routing to Tier 2. This position will also create and provide training to new hires, and create knowledge entry articles for the Contact Center database.
This is a Non-Exempt Position
- Assist in checking work correctness by reviewing tickets and providing feedback
- Make suggestions for adjustments or enhancements in systems, training and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of the team such as iSupport development examples
- Develop concepts and techniques, make recommendations for new procedures.
- Communicate with tact, persuasion, and demonstrates negotiation skills.
- Help create and review knowledge entries in I-Support
- Subject matter expert for 1 or more topics in the Contact Center
- Receive and work escalation of complex requests or requests from newly trained employees
- Following reviews, alert management of potential issues/training gaps for the team.
- Strong skills and ability to provide exceptional customer service in a corporate environment
- Ability to investigate, analyze, diagnose and resolve complex customer issues in a tactful diplomatic manor
- Proven and effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and reach consensus decisions
- Ability to work flexible schedule, possibly outside normal business hours
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently as well as collaborate with teammates for effective workload management and to fulfill customer requirements
- Proven ability to provide high levels of customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with PeopleSoft, SAP, HR tools, Timekeeping systems and/or other Finance systems.
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Required Education (including Major):
- Knowledge of general Finance and Human Resource concepts, practices, and procedures
- Familiar with iSupport customer service ticketing software
- Familiar with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DFAR.
- Knowledge of Global Trade tools and policies.
- Proficiency with RGEMS and ITATS systems.
- Familiar with international travel regulations.
US Citizenship Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 8 years of applicable experience
- This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.