One global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place…..
Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
We are currently seeking a CSI Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to function as a key contributor for the Systems Design Directorate team in the Massachusetts area (i.e. Woburn, Tewksbury, etc).
The Systems Design Directorate is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within Integrated Defense Systems (IDS). Join this highly visible team and perform technically challenging assignments, which will directly contribute to protecting our nation and our war fighters. IDS created Cyber Solutions and Integration (CSI) to expand growth opportunities with a focus on system Anti-Tamper (AT) and Cyber Security architecture, requirements, design and implementation, as well as Cyber resiliency, threat awareness, and integration of Enterprise Cyber capabilities into IDS franchise solutions.
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Support the development of cybersecurity requirements, design and architecture artifacts, plans, and policies.
- Support defining security development and test efforts implementation of security controls of networking devices, databases, operating systems, and hardware and software components
- Understanding and integrating cybersecurity development activities.
- Support the development of RMF documents and controls validation testing for Authority to Operate (ATO) accreditations.
- Performing analysis on cybersecurity collected data and test results.
- Conducting cybersecurity audits to ensure appropriate implementation and compliance of the security posture.
- Conducting technical and nontechnical trade studies.
- Collaborating with program and engineering disciplines and ensuring the cybersecurity solution alternatives.
- Understanding and compliance with DoD technology release and export licensing policies.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Technical (hands-on) experience related to Information Assurance/Cyber Engineering requirements, determination, development, and implementation.
- Experience in the field of Systems Engineering, including any of the following: System Requirements definition and analysis, System Test and Analysis, and Systems Engineering Studies.
- Experience in security systems engineering involving various computer hardware and software S/W operating system and application solutions in both a stand-alone and in LAN/WAN configurations.
- Experience with security features and/or vulnerability analysis of various operating systems as defined by NSA, NIST, DISA (STIGs) and USCYBERCOM.
- Experience with IA vulnerability testing and related network and system test tools; e.g., Retina, NMap, Nessus, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP).
- Experience with information security toolset including: anti-virus, Vulnerability Assessment, HIDS/ NIDS, host-based or endpoint security solutions, Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), and Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) and centralized auditing tools.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Collaborating with program and engineering disciplines and ensuring cybersecurity solution alternatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics); advanced degree(s) Business or related discipline
Note: This position can be a Salary Grade G07 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance At Integrated Defense Systems, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that is shared by our employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.What We Offer: Whether you are just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) offers a robust total rewards package that goes beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Minimum of 4+ years of Technical (hands-on) experience related to Information Assurance/Cyber Engineering requirements, determination, development, implementation, and sustainment.
- Experience with IT and/or network and system security administration, including operating system security configuration and account management best practices for UNIX, MS Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and CISCO systems.
- Understanding of Systems Engineering requirements, specifications, and Experience implementing DoD and Federal IA Certification and Accreditation Processes, IA controls and developing and maintaining associated certification and accreditation documentation.
- DoDI 8570.01-M IAT Level-II Compliant Certification (e.g. Security+ or CISSP or equivalent).
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Familiar with NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) as described in NIST Special Publication 800-37
- Familiar with Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
- Security related Network (e.g., Cisco) and Operating Systems (e.g., Linux, Windows, Solaris) certification or training
- Demonstrated strong communication and technical presentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile / DevOps techniques.
- Experience with multi-level security.
- Knowledge of DoD Exportability/Releasability Requirements.
- Experience working U.S. Government contract proposals as an Information Assurance Engineer subject matter expert.
- Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.