Integrated Defense Systems Execution Operations has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Manager in the Advanced Electronics Sub-Assembly Manufacturing area. Responsibilities include full leadership and management accountability regarding Strategic interface as well as all new business and continuous improvement performance in the integrated operations center. The Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for setting the standard and driving strategic operational excellence throughout the organization.
Daily interaction with other cross-business teams is needed to maintain and meet organizational goals and objectives. These groups include: technical support, manufacturing/test/design engineering, maintenance, production control, finance and the program management office. Achieving/exceeding safety, quality, delivery, cost goals and identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities using six sigma and lean methodologies are critical performance criteria for this position.
In addition to the above, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Supports deployment of manufacturing operations strategy, control systems, tools and metrics to accurately measure progress and drive continuous improvement.
· Workforce planning and forecasting
· Employee hiring, training, and unit hour performance
· Area layout and flow management
· Capital identification and control of overhead expenses
· Ensuring the full compliance of company policies and procedures
·Understanding and operating within the contractual requirements set forth in a multiple union environment
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.