The successful candidate will work to enable decision making and collaboration across a variety of functions and program areas through data analysis, simulation, and fact-based influence. The individual in this role will need to quickly develop credibility and influence, while leveraging strong interpersonal and leadership skills in order to align floor demand execution to operational plans with supply chain strategies and financial targets, and meet critical customer deadlines. She or he will be responsible for developing and driving strategic business decisions needed to align cross-functional priorities, mentoring and training Material Control personnel. She or he will work closely with Production Control, Program Operations, Factory Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, and Program counterparts.
Candidate will be a working lead, required to support the daily prioritization of the workload, track status to ensure requests are being completed in a timely manner; coordinate identified issues with the appropriate business and program contacts to rectify issues impacting MRP and initiate corrective actions.
The Supply/Material Controller Lead professional understands and applies material management principles that enable them to develop solutions to a variety of problems. This person also is responsible for analyzing material availability in support of contract requirements.
This person will be responsible for developing and executing Supply Chain strategies and plans. Serves as the leader for all program’s Supply Chain activities and is the liaison between the Program Manager(s), IPT’s and other functional leads, and the Supply Chain organization. The successful candidate must be able to coordinate activities between numerous groups and clearly communicate program material status and identified risks. This person will be required to handle performance and development for each direct report in this position. The position requires an individual who will be able to influence and impact the overall objectives and long-range goals of the program and the program IPT team.
Have a strong SAP troubleshooting skills, extensive understanding of Material Requirements Planning in a manufacturing environment, looks for innovative solutions and proven team leadership skills. This individual will be accountable for: Inventory accuracy; Supply Health Metrics; and Mitigate Supply Risk. This individual will also be expected to promote Raytheon’s keys values, facilitate problem resolution and apply Raytheon Six Sigma.
- 8 years of related experience
- Outstanding cross-functional leadership skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Overall ownership of the supplier management process including supplier performance, SCM metrics
- Ability to effectively work with Engineering, Quality and Operations to create common schedule based on Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to set and work towards goals at a big picture level but effect change at a detailed operational level
- Collaborate with other programs to maximize efficiency of program execution including radar commonality.
- Self-motivated and proactive problem solver with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information from complex datasets into simple messages
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate with various disciplines
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook/Skype
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Must be well organized, problem solver and innovative thinker
- An understanding of the application and concepts of Production and Planning Control fundamentals including MRP, Inventory Management, Supply & Demand, Logistics, Procurement, Scheduling, and Lean Manufacturing
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance within the year 1 of employment start date
- US Citizen
- 8+ years of SAP experience
- 8+ years of Material planning in a manufacturing environment
- Fundamental knowledge of government contracting requirements
- Program Management experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or related field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.