NOTE: This is a temporary position expected to be six months in duration, depending on business needs.Job Description:
The successful candidate will support Engineering Solutions Software Asset Management team and assistance in the refinement of Eracent Enterprise Entitlements Management (EEM) and Enterprise Lifecycle Management (ELM) for software assets. Job duties will include configuring, collecting, recording, and expanding the automation the tracking of software asset data (proof of entitlement, renewals). Register software activation keys/codes, execute license transfers and capture corresponding documentation in the asset management database systems and entitlement database. Initiate, update and track purchase requisitions, track purchase orders and post invoices. Provide support to end users with software license related inquires. Assist and support software maintenance renewal and audit activities as required.
This position can be filled in either Billerica, MA (preferred) or Richardson, TX (Galatyn).Job Responsibilities:
• Assist in the determination of software products to map the entitlement reconciliation in EEM
• Assist in identifying gaps in asset data and import normalized procurement data into ELM
• Assist to optimize the use of Eracent license records, minimize expenditures & reduce risks.
• Experience with data configuration supporting Eracent Continuous License Reconciliation (CLR) reporting.
• Develop and enhance training material for the ongoing administration of the Entitlements
• Enhanced discovery process Identify and remediate deficiencies within the Eracent modules and connecting implemented tools
• SAP purchase requests APEX experience/knowledge for software purchases and renewals
• Created and updated software asset records to leveraging opportunities in Eracent IT Management Center (ITMC)
• Strong ability to work in a virtual team environment and manage responsibilities to desired results
• Strong knowledge of software asset management compliance
• Able to develop efficient processes for managing software entitlements Basic knowledge of the CWA process Create / update procurement ELM processes and working instructions
• Able to function autonomously with predefined processes
• Provides audit support as requiredRequired Skills / Basic Qualifications:US Citizenship is required.
At least 2+ years of experience as follows:
• Entitlements, Procuring, deploying, reclaiming, and retiring software assets
• Experience with Procurement of technical software assets
• Preparation and delivery of detailed written and verbal reports to coworkers and stakeholders
• Responding to requests from internal customers under short deadlines
• Regular use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)Desired Skills / Preferred Qualifications:
• Integration experience of Eracent with ServiceNow is a plus.
• Experience with databases is a plus; SharePoint experience is desirable.
• Experience with Eracent implementations and configuring in a large-scale enterprise environment.Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline or combination of experience in Software Asset Management and Software Configuration Management and schooling/certifications.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.