Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Apply MBSE tools and techniques to capture system functions, services, interfaces, requirements and concept of operations to support system assessments
- Review digital models for accuracy, completeness and clarity
- Evaluate tools to improve/augment digital models
- Create reports of digital models for management review
- Support analysis activities utilizing MBSE models and tools
- Create automated evaluations of digital models to support real life capability assessments
- Troubleshoot digital models
- Maintain and enhance the Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment environment
- Document current and future configuration processes and policies
- Develop & maintain architectural descriptions at various enterprise levels.
- Develop data management policies and practices, including model maturity metrics.
- Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- Perform coverage, gap, and engineering analyses that assess requirements compliance. Trace requirements to satisfying elements across different levels of abstraction.
- Manage the configuration, integrity and security of the shared system models in a cloud environment.
- Develop & maintain standards (e.g., format, protocol, data protection, service level) for exchanging digital artifacts, workflows, and views among distributed models.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or Bachelor Degree in STEM field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with MBSE, DoDAF and UAF
- Current DoD Secret clearance or higher
- Comfortable with Python, Julia, and C++
- Familiar with DOORS
- Proficient in creating technical documentation & architectural diagrams
- Experience Advanced Framework for Simulation, Integration and Modeling (AFSim)
- 3-5 years’ experience with No Magic Cameo System Modeler
- 1-2 year experience with Cameo Data Modeler, Cameo Requirements Modeler and Cameo™ DataHub or similar
- Strong problem resolution, troubleshooting, and QA skills
- Teamwork Cloud or Teamwork Server experience. No Magic Model Merge is helpful.
- Experience with Cameo DataHub and/or ReqIF requirements interchange standard
- Experience with AWS GovCloud environment
- Experience with scikit-learn and keras
- Experience with MATLAB
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.