Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Supply Chain Assistant Manager
Marine Corps Prepositioning Program (MCPP) is based in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide maintenance and logistics services to the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and U.S. Navy.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Assistant Manager for our Jacksonville, Florida location.
Manages the day-to-day operations, including coordinating the activities of Account Supervisors,Support Supervisors, Fiscal Section, Supply Analysts and Programming Support Analysts.
· Material planning and forecasting, metrics development, attainment, property accountability, and equipment and material disposition.
· Responsible for customer liaison, operationalizing requirements, developing material support plans and executing the logistics actions necessary to support the production cycle.
· Processes material transfers, disposition of excess material, manages system (GCSS-MC)
· Determines the type and sequence of work assigned on the basis of work priority and availability of inventory and supplies.
· Coordinates with Government Quality Assurance Representatives and management to ascertain compatibility of procedures among various organizations
· BA/BS degree with a major study in logistics engineering, property control/inventory, supply Chain Management or related field.
· In lieu of a degree, a combination of college credit, other formalized training or education, and directly related work experience may be considered.
· Must have 10 years of supply experience with four years of management level supply experience.
· Must be a US Citizen.
· Ability to obtain and maintain Military Base Access.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET Clearance.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .