Job Description: Develops and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that web-based application meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues.
· Document test plans, test scenarios and test scripts.
· Execute test scripts and fully document all defects.
· Work with development team to resolve defects
· Interface with development team to understand requirements and improve SW test effectiveness.
· Actively participate in developing & improving existing testing scenarios and test cases.
Qualifications and skills:
· 3 - 5 years of experience testing web-based applications.
· Knowledge of test processes and test case development
· Experience documenting test plans and test scripts.
· Experience in Agile development methodology.
· Knowledge of Java based development tools a plus.
· Ability to work with a diverse team - must be a team player.
· Keen attention to details and accuracy.
· Must have strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong communication skills.
Clearance: The candidate must also be able to pass a security background check, including a credit check. Must be able to obtain a clearance at the Public Trust level.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline.