District of Columbia
SAIC is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager to manage ongoing and future programs. The Program Manager has responsibility for IDIQ deliverables and compliances, and ensures that all required reporting information is accurate, complete and submitted in accordance with the contract. The individual will perform administrative duties related to the contract vehicle and the task orders awarded under the IDIQ as required, and has ultimate responsibility for the resolution of all IDIQ and task order performance issues.
The successful candidate will collaborate to maximize contract utilization and will provide support from the initial identification and capture of opportunities, all the way through to proposal submission. The ability to identify and articulate the customer program features and the requirements and for a compliant and winning submission is necessary.
The successful candidate must have the ability to build and work within high performance teams. He/she must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written), and strong interpersonal skills, as this position interfaces with all functions within the organization and a broad group of outside constituencies. Sound business judgment and the highest level of integrity are required. Past experience that demonstrates the ability to contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams is a plus.
Develop and maintain a Task Order Management Plan describing the technical approach, organizational resources and management controls to be employed to meet the cost, performance and schedule requirements throughout IDIQ execution.
Technical scope of TBM IT support services are:
· End User Services
· Business Application Services
· Delivery Services
· Platform Services
· Infrastructure Services
· Emerging Technologies
· Shared Services
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more of related experience.
· 10 years’ or more experience managing large, complex enterprise IT multimillion dollar programs ~$50M or more during all phases including acquisition, execution and conclusion of, in Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Department of Justice (DOJ) and/or Law Enforcement space.
o Experience two of these areas: Program Management, Business Development or Capture Management.
· 7 years’ or more experience with all types of government contracts (FFP, T&M, Cost Plus) and quality management systems, specifically experience in IDIQ and task order based contracts.
· PMP Certification.
· Experience working in the Technology Business Management Taxononmy (TBM) model.
· Must have or be able to obtain DOJ Top Secret. DOD Top Secret may be transferable.
· Travel 25% (CONUS/OCONUS)-to be determined.