Exp-level Discovery Analyst
- Military veterans preferred
2023-03-17 SAIC (www.saic.com)
Fort Meade Maryland 20755 United States
SAIC is seeking a Expert-level Discovery Analyst who is proficient in multiple disciplines of Signals Analysis. The analyst will provide Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) support within Signals Analysis development offices to high-profile government customers, and will be able to:
- Perform research, protocol analysis, logical and physical mapping of data focusing primarily on the network through the application layers of the OSI model, and report the results of the analysis.
- Perform communications/user discovery using various tools, techniques, and processes, including social engineering and passive information gathering to enable research and analysis of complex digital communications and application layer protocols.
- Utilize experience with collection assets, with emphasis on access pursuit and recommending and implementing future collection operations. - Perform queries and analysis using agency tools and databases - Perform Signals Analysis Research and Target Development - Perform Social Network Analysis - Draft formal and informal reports of your findings - Brief a variety of national and tactical consumers, orally and in writing - Perform fusion of multiple intelligence disciplines
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph - Experience analyzing intelligence data, including technical data - Experience using agency DNI tools and databases
- Requires 18+ years of relevant and in-depth demonstrated experience in at least 8 of the following areas:
- Current Agency analytic tools and databases - Producing technical reports - Social network analysis - Geospatial metadata analysis - Target Research - Metadata Analysis - Target Templating - Telephony - SIGINT Collection Systems - Researching Network Topologies - Architectures and Protocols - Network Operations - Network Mapping - Network Protocols - Network Exploitation of specific protocols and technologies
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.