Description SAIC is seeking qualified Systems Engineers. Positions are located throughout the Northern Virginia area. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform strategic infrastructure systems planning, business information planning, and reverse engineering disciplines to develop strategic planning.
- Analyze information and review system requirements for; work-flow, organization and correctives measures.
- Apply process improvement practices for system development life-cycle.
- Provide technical and/or non-technical life-cycle systems engineering support for: requirements analysis, configuring (CM), testing, design/development and deployment of systems and software.
- Identify stakeholder needs and translate into technical requirements.
- Assist stakeholders in identifying best solutions for business needs.
- Identify technical risks and mitigation strategies.
Qualifications - Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience working within an agile/scrum environment
- Prior experience supporting customer within the IC
- Strong working knowledge of technical systems and/or non-technical systems engineering life cycle
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.