Support the Government’s Systems Engineering organization in the development, integration and analysis of the Enterprise Architecture (EA), focusing on capability-based analysis at the system of system, end to end, and family of systems levels.
Collaborate with EA users and potential users to identify tools / technologies, data models, data analytics, and reporting / visualization approaches to assist Government leaders and technologists with architectural data-driven decision-making.
Work collaboratively within a team of architects, software engineers, system administrators, and users.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
· Past experience with software development, prototyping, user experience, GUI design, and database engineering
· Understanding of data architecture approaches such as DODAF, UAF, JARM, Zachman, TOGAF, etc. Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experience in DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF) or Federal Enterprise Architectural Framework (FEAF).
· Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Familiarity with Intelligence Community and/or DoD acquisition lifecycles, software development methodologies, information security engineering concepts, cloud computing methodologies and/or SOA-enabling technologies.
· Familiarity with Cameo, System Architect, Magic Draw, Sparx, Rhapsody, or Power Designer Architecture Tool Suites.