Description SAIC is looking for a photographer/multi-media specialist who is an expert with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and lighting.
Candidates must present a strong portfolio for review and be able to generate original design and layout ideas to support professional publishing requirements. Candidates will need some working knowledge of After Effects as well as Microsoft and Adobe product lines, such as Adobe InDesign, and MS Power Point. Additionally, they will need the ability to conceive and produce professionally edited short videos for a variety of uses for this position.
Core duties include compositing, image manipulation with Photoshop, researching new techniques, and participates in identifying and integration of new software/hardware into customer workflow. Candidate also participates in development of solutions to problems of unusually complex which require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation. Challenges are often unique and solutions may serve precedent for future decisions.
- Current TS/SCI with a poly
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator
- Expert in photography lighting
- Experience with After Effects
- Experience with Adobe InDesign
- Experience with photo manipulation
- General knowledge of digital media forensics
Desired Qualifications - Intermediate or higher level with After Effects
- Experience in 2D and 3D motion tracking
- 3D Animation experience
- Experience with the following software packages: Myaa, Autodesk, Cinema 4D, 3DS, Vray, Houdini, UnReal
- Video editing experience using Premiere or Final Cut
- Experience with organic modeling, lighting, texture and rendering