RPA Lead Architect
- Military veterans preferred
- Architect on Robotic Process Automation – Define, Design and deploy RPA architectural solutions for clients.
- Good Architecture experience of RPA implementation across multiple projects.
- Business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, and change management;
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and prioritize proposed solutions.
- Participate in process reviews to ensure the highest level of process design and process understanding prior to automation
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Perform detailed estimations of proposed automation process opportunities.
- Define complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery
- Evaluate completeness and correctness of final process design.
- Provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plan
- Understand client’s business requirements and clearly document them in order for RPA developers to deploy the automation projects in an optimal manner
- Business skills and experience in IT, accounting, finance or operations;
- Collaborate and cooperate within a team of developers through the project completion.
- Extensive experience of both front office and back office automation using RPA tools and other third automation solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to talk to Client technical team.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Automation techniques using macros and/or workflow-based software
- Experience with UiPath or other commercial automation tools
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools and concepts
- Strong organization and self-management skills, willing to take initiative and follow through;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities;
- Mentoring and leading staff members, providing technical training
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of skill sets to tackle complex challenges;
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN
- Bachelors Degree in IT related field (4 years’ experience in lieu of degree)
- Proven Technical Architecture, solution design and Implementation using RPA tools such as UiPath along with .Net, Java and VB scripting
- Minimum 9 years of IT experience
- At least 2 project implementations as lead architect
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading architecture and design for RPA implementations.
- Minimum 2-3 years of development experience using UiPath is a must
- UiPath certification required or must be acquired within 30 days of hire
- Extensive experience in client facing roles, gathering requirements and designing automation solution
- Architecting enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems and enterprise applications
- Experience in government contracting and working at client site
- Experience with customer interaction and software development lifecycle is a must
More Jobs For Veterans...