Senior Project Engineer
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to support an Army contract. This position is contingent upon contract award and will be located at Ft. Dix, NJ.
The Project Engineer will lead System and Technical Execution for Mission Command Applications.
- Ability to process and understand application Mission Threads, Planning and Coordination, and Execute Installation and Upgrading of PM Mission Command HW and SW.
- Direct the work of System Analysts, Computer Programmers, and Field Service Representatives (FSR) on Common Operating Environment (COE) v1.0.
- Provide information and guidance on COE v3.0 Systems
Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering OR Bachelors of Science in Computer Science OR Bachelors of Science in Information System Management
- Experienced with VMWare ESX 3.5/4.0/5.0
- Installation and Configuration Course, CompTIA Security+ Certified, CompTIA Network+ Certified.
- In depth understanding of U.S. Army Mission Command Systems and experience in the Integration of these Systems into the U.S. Army Tactical Network.
- 10+ Years, directly related to supporting the U.S. Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS), Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), and VMWare.
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
More Jobs For Veterans...