SAIC has contingent opportunities for C2 Operators to support the Army. These positions are contingent upon contract award and will require 75% travel to South Korea.
The C2 Operator increases the situational awareness of installation officials through communicating information aggregated at the C2 node, and results of sample analysis reported directly from the Sample Analyst.
· Conducts and supervises detection, identification, decontamination, reconnaissance, surveillance, surveys and monitors operations, and obscurant processes associated with all aspects of CBRN defense via the CENTAUR system (Q) and its components
· Interprets data from the Q, communicates with the Sample Collectors/Analyzers, and reports results up the chain of command as required in the Concept of Employment
· Serves as the primary POC and reports to site official in real-time and advises on all CBRN operations leveraging all available assets
· Helps the installation official anticipate the next stage of the event
· Determines right conditions exist to collect sample
· Becomes expert on the “normal” in order to recognize and report the “abnormal”
· Notifies the appropriate officials when there is cause to collect and analyze samples and upon field confirmatory ID from lab
· Captures any visuals needed for evidence in an event
· Notifies lab technicians of potential activity and deploys the sample team (via phone in Q office)
· Notifies maintainer of any systems that that require remediation during start-of-shift checks, and monitors status
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: