- Military veterans preferred
Description SAIC is seeking a Senior Network Administrator to support our JEXC2 operations in Panama City, FL:
- Familiarity with the OSI model and leveraging knowledge to translate in to troubleshooting concepts.
- Identify, diagnose, explain, and resolve network problems.
- Ability to work with other teams to troubleshoot and resolve layered issues.
- Provides installation, configuration, and testing of IT hardware.
- Create and maintain documentation for implemented networks.
- Additional related duties may be assigned.
- Required clearance: Interim Secret
- Required minimum 5 years of Network Engineering experience.
- Required Certifications: CCNA and CompTIA Security +
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge of Cisco devices: Switches, Routers, and Firewalls.
- Able to work effectively in both a team environment and individually
- Ability to occasionally travel up to 1 to 4 weeks consecutively both CONUS and OCONUS. Typically 1 – 2 weeks.
Desired Qualifications #LI-MA1
More Jobs For Veterans...