Job Title: Intelligence Analyst, Senior Principal
• SAIC is seeking an intelligence analyst to provide technical intelligence support to programs for the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center, Space Superiority Systems Directorate (SMC/SY). SMC/SY equips U.S. forces with space control systems to gain, maintain, and exploit space superiority.
• Directs the planning, development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of a complex and dynamic portfolio of space-superiority capabilities of the highest national priority.
• The position requires an individual with mission area experience and extensive experience in space system intelligence analysis, methodology development, intelligence collection and production, and the ability to translate program technical requirements into intelligence requirements and products to support acquisition decisions.
• The successful candidate will have excellent communication and team skills.
• In addition, the candidate will be expected to continually balance and adjust work priorities to meet short term work suspense and rapidly evolving customer needs in coordination with mission partners.
• The position is based in El Segundo, CA.
• Oversees and contributes to the intellience analysis, intelligence support, and production of intelligence products for ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management, mission partners and the intelligence community.
• Distills technical requirements into intelligence needs, documents intelligence requirements, coordinates with the intelligence community to meet program needs.
• Develops acquisition intelligence documentation to support milestones.
Required Education and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in intelligence analysis and production within the DoD and IC enterprise and/or operational intelligence support.
• Bachelor degree in relevant discipline.
· Active Top Secret/SCI clearance. Must be willing to obtain a Polygraph.
• 10+ years of experience in intelligence analysis within the DoD and IC enterprise, and./or joint operational intelligence support.
• Familiarization with intelligence production and tasking process at National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) or other intelligence production centers.
• Experience with methodology development for space system operations analysis, kill-chain analysis and/or effectiveness analysis.
• Master's Degree in related field, PMP certification.