SAIC is seeking an experienced, senior COMSEC
Officer to support a cutting-edge technology program. The candidate must have experience supporting
all aspects of COMSEC logistics, deployment, and maintenance. The responsible
Officer will provide support to multiple program locations and manage the
procurement, accounting, receipt, custody, distribution, safeguarding, and
disposition/destruction of all program COMSEC hardware and software. He/she will
work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and balance priorities
from multiple stakeholders.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
·1. Active TS/SCI, with Polygraph
· 2. Candidate must have at least 10 years of experience as a COMSEC manager or related field
· Experience with Network Security Technologies and products that range from large communications systems to circuit card assemblies.
· 3. Basic network, system administration, and/or Information Assurance proficiency, to include experience with Windows, switches, and firewalls
· 4.Experience providing assistance to users and optimizing system operations.
· 5. Be able to work independently without supervision6.Must be detail-oriented and possess strong analytic abilities