SAIC is seeking a Program Management Director with extensive experience successfully leading high visibility, mission focused, large dollar value enterprise infrastructure modernization and transformation programs in the Federal government. This individual must also have a solid track record interfacing and working in partnership with key management level decision makers across the Department of Defense on a consistent basis. H/she must also have a minimum of 10 years experience leading major single award and IDIQ contracts of similar size, scope and complexity. PMP or PgMP certification is required as is ITIL v.3 certification. Agile DevSECOps expertise is a plus.
As the client focused program leader for this effort, this individual will be the primary point of contact for a major Military Health Services program that focuses on the needs of over 1200 MTFs and hundreds of service operations on a global basis. This program will be used by more than 150,000 end users and reach millions of beneficiaries, 24/7/365. The objective of this program is to provide a cohesive, modernized and transformed military health system delivered by the Defense Health Services that addresses the needs, concerns and requirements of end users, beneficiaries, and tangential programs.
As the program lead executive, the Program Director is tasked with developing and delivering overarching program operational direction and effective communications with DoD services leadership and decision makers so that this program is successful throughout its years of operation. Critical to the success of this endeavor will be the Program Director’s understanding of enterprise systems modernization and transformation, understanding of the critical need to modernize applications and implement effective migration of software solutions and data to the cloud, management of electronic health records and delivery of superior user responsiveness while reducing total program operational costs.
Successful Candidate will possess the following:
- 10+ years direct program management experience leading $200M+ annual revenue, large scale mission focused enterprise IT modernization and implementation efforts in the federal sector
- Proven relationships with key decision makers across the Department of Defense
- Knowledge and understanding of healthcare informatics, military healthcare clinical systems and IT systems and applications
- Knowledgeable in the effective migration of applications and data to the cloud
- Skill in managing all facets of electric health records, including personal data and clinical data.
- Knowledgeable in cloud migration efforts, strategies, program management
- PMP or PgMP certification mandatory
- ITIL v.3 certification mandatory