SAIC is looking for a Sr. Enterprise System Integrator to support the JS J6 CIO Management Division.
The Sr-level Systems Analyst provides support for Enterprise-wide system integration projects to JS J6 CIO Management Division. They shall have understanding of PMBoK and have extensive experience in IT Project Management. They will use their in-depth knowledge of defense system lifecycle management to refine and improve the IT acquisition, development and operational sustainment program for the JS CIO. The Contractor will proactively coordinate across the Deputy Directorate CIO and its members to assist with improving the overall quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the JS CIO policies. They will establish and implement strategic initiatives and IT management best practices to ensure all JSIT Investments have well-planned transition plans to each phase of the emerging technologies to include but not limit to migration to cloud, records management, and IPV6 solutions. The Contractor will maintain an effective means of communication across multiple JS portfolio managers, including owners of applicable software, data centers, and technical support agreements, as required. The Contractor will present plans to the government and support the JS method of tracking execution of their plans. Provides support to the preparation and evaluation of technical documents, papers, studies, analysis, and briefings and prepares and executes detailed analysis for C4 and Cyber systems. They will support CIO collaboration with JS IT Portfolio Managers and Information System owners on the JS IT Investment policy, and enable the documentation of supporting procedures. Serve as a subject matter expert in the development and delivery Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for IT Investments. Provides recommendations and analyses to customers via verbal and written communication. Prepares and presents briefs.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
· Minimum of 7-10 years of task related experience
· Ideally would include 3+ years of experience supporting military operations; requirements development, product definition and design and test planning and execution.
· Knowledge of the overall processes and methods for developing and staffing policy documents to approval.
· Technical IT/SW background – with the ability to understand IT management processes.
· Experience with mobile and Cloud-based technologies
· Ability to create processes and procedures for use by others in preparing and reviewing staffing packages.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently to provide analysis and recommendations.
· Process improvement capability to identify, develop, recommend, and institute improvements to existing processes and implement new ones.