REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
Candidates must be able to obtain a Secret Security clearance, prefer ACTIVE.
- Fourteen years' experience in SAP or other ERP equivalent COTS.
- Thorough knowledge in SAP Infrastructure with emphasis on SAP Basis, Security, Change management, SAP Integration technologies, Development Workbench, Memory management, and Workload management within SAP CCMS.
- Well-versed with SAP Data Dictionary, SAP Solution Manager, Transport management and Oracle physical design for SAP.
- Knowledgeable with the HP-UX UNIX, Oracle RDBMS and Windows 2000 and 2003 platforms.
- Knowledgeable in Web Infrastructure, SAP Integration Layers and NetWeaver Architecture.
- Experience in SAP Sizing, Workload characterization and Capacity Planning.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent teamwork skills, including working with internal and external departments and organizations; Experience with virtual, cross-functional teams with track record of delivering results.