Call Center Engineer
- Military veterans preferred
District of Columbia
Description SAIC has an opportunity for a Call Center Engineer in Washington, DC!
Candidate will be a member of a team of Call Center Engineers supporting the SEC Service Desk.
- Responsible for supporting the IT service desk by providing end-user support via phone calls, e-mails, self-service requests and walk-in request.
- Provides detailed level answers on Windows & Office applications and provides escalation and routing for complex issues and requests.
- Maintains ownership of calls throughout the lifecycle of the users request to include following up with end-user and escalation team.
- Researches customer concerns and find appropriate resolutions.
- Creates and maintains case management records of daily problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
Day shift- part time.
Location: On Site at the Securities and Exchange Commission, Wash. DC.
Required Education & Experience
- Associates degree and one year related experience or High School and two years of related experience.
- 3 years of experience support an IT service Desk. Must pass SEC Security Suitability prior to starting work.
- Experience with Asset Management Systems
- Public Trust Clearance required to start work.
More Jobs For Veterans...