SAIC is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for a team working on the Korean Peninsula providing Mission Command Network operations and maintenance services to organizations and users serviced by the United States Army Command Information Systems Activity Pacific. This position is contingent based on contract award and will be located in Korea.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Must be able to perform the following:
• Primary project management focal point for completing projects on schedule and cost.
• Responsible to oversee project performance and manage assigned team.
• Makes decisions on behalf of the organization and act as the main point of contact and address all program issues with the Contracting Officer Representative. Provide continuous management oversight as well as coordination with the Contracting Officers Representative and stakeholders.
• Provide all necessary program, project management oversight of Contractor Personnel, System’s and Tools to ensure successful performance of all support services.
• Develop, update and measure performance against Program Management Plans.
• Manage all technical, cost, schedule, and delivery in PWS and PMP.
• Participate in scheduled and unscheduled meetings to provide effective communication between the Contractor and stakeholders
• Integration planning and analysis, developing quick-reaction courses of action to ad-hoc inquiries for additional support or services.
• Manage all performance issues.
• Provide ROM estimates as requested.
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience: