Sr. C#/.Net Software Engineer
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is currently looking to hire a Sr. C#/.Net Software Engineer to support the CAFRS group in Huntsville, AL.
The candidate for this position will provide software development support to the U.S. Army Software Engineering Directorate.
The candidate will be working as part of a software development team that is designing and developing software applications that will enhance Army aviation flight operations and training activities.
Development is in a Microsoft Windows environment utilizing Visual Studio 2015 and SQL Server 2014/2016.
The candidate's activities will include performing software analysis, design and development according to existing coding standards and guidelines.
Candidate will interpret and analyze requirements obtained/derived from customer; review, verify and/or validate system specifications and other design-related documentation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years related experience (Years of experience can be used in lieu of degree)
- C# Programming Experience.
- Experience with .NET Framework and Visual Studio IDE.
- Experience with ASP.NET/Web Development
- Object-Oriented Programming and Design Experience.
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) Diagrams.
- Experience with .NET automated testing framework
- Ability to create requirements specifications, design documentation and other technical documentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices and object oriented methodologies
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile process.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with MVC Architecture/Development
- Experience with web services (SOAP, REST, etc.).
- Team Foundation Server.
- Knowledge of Army Aviation systems and data is a plus
More Jobs For Veterans...