SAIC has an opening for a Program Control Analyst to provide financial and business operations support to our Solution and Technology Group, Products division located in Panama City, FL. The PCA will work collaboratively with both the Program Management and Corporate Operations teams and will be responsible for financial functions and customer deliverables to include budgeting, forecasting, cost monitoring, variance analysis and invoice review.
· Bachelor's Degree (will consider experience in lieu of degree). Concentration in finance, accounting or business related discipline preferred.
· 2+ years of related experience with in financial tracking. Preferred experience in government customer in areas of Program Control, Finance, Cost Estimating, Financial Analysis, or Accounting.
· Have an understanding of financial management as it relates to funding, revenue, cost, profit, Accounts Receivable, subcontracts and purchase orders
· Must be well versed in MS tools (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint etc.) to include advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUPS and pivot tables.
· Must be familiar with government contracting and the difference contract types (CPFF, FFP, T&M, etc.)
Desired QualificationsDESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· Previous experience working in Costpoint to include TM1
· Experience working in a fast paced environment where multiple projects and deliverables are being worked simultaneously
· Individual must be comfortable working in a team environment with a lot of collaboration as well as working individually as needs arise
· Ability to communicate effectively and meet deadlines
· Organizational and self-motivation skills