The Identity Operations (IdOps) Software Integrator will Assist Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic with Integration Support to for the United States Marine Corp (USMC) IdOps systems to include portable forensic exploitation laboratory kits and biometric handheld devices.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with:
• Integrating computing hardware, peripheral components, cabling, and ruggedized transit case(s) in accordance with the Technical Data Package (TDPs).
• Installing third party software. Integrate approved software onto designated hardware.
• Integrating backup/restore, configure, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform other engineering services for the IdOps programs.
• Creating and maintaining a “recovery” Installation (CDRL A028) image and instructions to be provided with each system for field recovery of a system.
• Performing application and cybersecurity installation, integration, image capture, installation packaging creation, scripting and automation of cybersecurity, application and software updates or upgrades.
• Performing diagnostic testing and troubleshooting of hardware and software components for fielding.
• Assisting in the development and review of Technical Documentation.
• Performing code development, unit testing, integration testing, and debugging on IdOps applications on Windows and Android platforms.
• Assisting with planning, analysis of alternatives, and procurement of COTS and GOTS software components.
• Developing windows images with Windows Deployment Toolkit (WDT) or Department of Defence (DoD) Secure Host Baseline (SHB).
• Experience with virtualization applications including VMware products. (e.g., vCenter, vSphere, ESXi)
Education: BS degree in Electrical, Systems, Computer Engineering; Computer Science or Physical Science.
Software Engineer only: Working towards the following certifications within one and a half year after assuming duties: Certified
Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering Professional (CSEP)), or with
COR approval complete a vendor/platform specific certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft
Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Sun Certified Professional
(SCP), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Oracle Certified Professional
Experience: Six (6) years of experience in relevant technical field, to include: Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture,
Systems/Equipment Support, Test and Evaluation, and Logistics support of C5ISR requirements. Three (3) years of technical
experience in support of Design, Development, Production, Installation, and Test & Evaluation of Biometric / Forensic Systems.
Note: Experience may be concurrent.