Job Title: Business Analyst/ Technical Lead
This position is responsible for providing requirements analysis and supporting the development, testing, and delivery of automated software solutions. Serves as a technical liaison between core business team and the software programming team. Ensures business requirements are fully translated into technical solutions in a timely fashion.
· Works with customer to gather and analyze comprehensive business requirements
· Documents processes, functional specifications, use cases, interfaces, workflow, etc.
· Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
· Collaborates with the software programming team to translate business requirements into technical requirements
· Reviews system designs, database models, and test cases to ensure comprehensive coverage of requirements
· Collaborates with cross-functional teams
· Ensure the quality of the delivered product
· Monitor and report status of technical activities to completion
· Agile Software development process experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong background in data analysis
· Strong communication skill; both verbal and written
· Experience with technical writing and diagrams
· Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
· Attention to detail and well organized
· Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
· Prior JEE application development and experience using Java is a plus
· Prior experience with SQL queries is a plus
The candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance and must have a 2-year residency requirement. Green Card or US Citizen is required.Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 10+ years’ experience.