· Troubleshoots, repairs, and tests computer workstations, laptops, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment.
· Installs and configures computer workstations, laptops, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment and associated cabling.
· Conducts site surveys; assesses and documents current site configuration and user requirements.
· Performs user equipment moves, new hire setups and terminating user equipment reclamations.
· Images/re-images computer systems; installs and configures software.
· Maintains records and accounts within Active Directory and the Asset Management systems.
· Resolves incident tickets, requests for information and service catalog requests.
· Creates and maintains Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures; completes operation checklists.
· Provides basic technical and process support to customers in person at our customer site.
· Participates in IT projects such as computer replacements, mobile device replacements, printer consolidations, site moves, annual asset inventory, conference room setups, etc.
· The Site Support Technician is expected to provide friendly, courteous support of all customer employees and contractors.
The Site Support Technician will be expected to take part in the development and maintenance of a positive working relationship with all internal departments/organizations/employees and the successful candidate will demonstrate service excellence by providing high quality customer service at all times to all customers and internal staff.
Shifts are 8 hours M-F scheduled during the hours of 7am-7pm EST.