· 3+ years of ServiceNow development skills with 3+ years of experience in an enterprise-level environment.
· Experience supporting the customization, administration, and configuration of the ServiceNow tool
· Experience with Service Catalog and Service Portal within ServiceNow
· Experience with the London and/or Madrid release
· Working with creation and customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Portal, and Service Catalog Automation System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
· Prior experience integrating ServiceNow to other applications and ability to adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible solutions to complex problems.
· Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
· Strong communications skills and the ability to explain complex concepts in plain language
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Serena / SVN
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.