District of Columbia
SAIC is seeking an Integrated Master Scheduler to support Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Airspace System (NAS) Lifecycle Planning (NLP) Division. The Position requires the successful candidate to develop and maintain project and portfolio schedules for NLP using Primavera P6 Web. Responsibilities include:
•Supporting the oversight of cost, schedule and performance progress and identification of dependencies and relationships.
•Interfacing with FAA Portfolio Managers to understand relationships and program status necessary to maintain the Corporate Work Plan (CWP) and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
•Meeting regularly with FAA senior management to perform status reporting and support various briefings and reports on Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) Research, Engineering, and Development, project planning, and project implementation.
•Developing briefing materials and presenting information related to the CWP and IMS.
• 10+ years of experience in complex project and program scheduling (5 years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree.)
• Experience using Primavera
• Strong verbal communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
• Ability to satisfy FAA resume and security requirements.
• US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
• Experience using Primavera P6 Web
• Prior experience working with the FAA.