SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst to provide project management and analytical support to senior DoD officials at the Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Engineering. This is an exciting position that requires close interaction with senior leadership staff within the Pentagon and across the Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition community, including Components, industry partners, academia, international partners, and associations to achieve mission goals and outcomes. Specifically, the Program Analyst helps our customers solve complex problems; manage project communications, meetings, schedules, risk, policy compliance, and workflow; plan and track travel, budgets, and reporting; and increase workforce productivity through process improvement.
Job duties include:
- Gather information; articulate, analyze, and solve problems; visualize and present information; and provide decision support to achieve mission outcomes.
- Create/manage communications for the enterprise, group, and individuals including meeting agendas, briefings, and action items.
- Develop weekly reports on significant activities, report on the effectiveness of events and processes.
- Track and analyze office workflow tasks using the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS); review volumes of data to identify trends.
- Develop weekly staff meeting slides including understanding of the context of the most important priorities.
- Manage executive schedules, coordinate visit requests, de-conflict events.
- Manage senior-level executive correspondence within OSD and across the DoD.
- Organize and facilitate internal and external communications on a wide array of subjects including internal and external tasks, program reviews, congressional events, invitations, and speaking engagements.
- Assist government personnel with domestic and international travel to accomplish mission requirements efficiently using the Defense Travel System (DTS) in compliance with the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).