DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is looking for cleared Systems Engineering candidates to support Program Executive Office, Command, Control, Computers, Communications, and Intelligence (PEO C4I) and NAVWAR programs and projects. This position provides technical assistance and recommendations regarding the planning, implementation, and management of Battlespace Awareness and Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) services with existing and emerging infrastructures between ISR tools and Command and Control (C2) systems/capabilities. Specific tasks include the following:
· Provide analysis of capabilities and ISR software tools
· Provide recommendations for technical solutions to access and exploit information available from all source Intelligence, as well as provide recommendations for delivery of track sharing tools and capabilities
· Use operational experience and technical expertise to collaborate with the Functional Team Lead for assessing requirements, designing, executing and developing the right database architecture for ISR platforms (afloat and ashore)
· Provide database and application solution strategy, technical design, architecture, and support for carrying out the implementation of enterprise database development
Assist in the development and update of technical documentation supporting ISR system development including, but not limited to Concept of Employment, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), training documents, white papers and capability assessment reports
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. Applicable experience is acceptable in lieu of advanced education and number of experience years.
Prior Military experience with IO/ISR systems. Related experience focused on communications, radar, or signal processing and military training from National Cryptologic Schools.
Agile software development and the creation of requirements artifacts e.g., epics, features, user stories and value propositions. SW technology GALE/GALE-Lite and FADE/MIST. IC data repositories MIDB, NIODB, USELMS, EWIR, and MPED
· Broad systems engineering experience e.g., systems architecture, documentation, requirements, CONOPS and/or verification. Familiarity with administration of Model Based Engineering tools
· Agile development teams delivering end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure management in a cloud environment