- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is looking for a
Network Engineer to join an exciting program located in North Charleston, SC.
- Responsible for implementing, administering, and troubleshooting of Navy Computer Network Defense (CND) system network infrastructures.
Administration and troubleshooting of Juniper, Forcepoint, Fortinet, and Cisco products to include firewalls, routers, and switches.
Test and evaluation of new commercial and/or government developed network-based investigative tools.
Deploy Cyber Security mandated system upgrades, patches, and perform modifications to ensure systems are protected against known exploits.
Tracks trends and performs network analysis on the Navy infrastructure to determine security gaps and network configuration deficiencies.
Travel: Anticipated travel is 25% or less of time. Candidate must have or be able to obtain a US Passport.
- Bachelor's degree or four (4) years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Security Clearance requirement: must currently have a Secret clearance with ability to get a Top Secret clearance.
- Network Security experience especially with network related hardware, (routers, switches, firewalls, etc.).
- IAT Level I and Level II certifications.
- CCNA or related certification.
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Active Directory
More Jobs For Veterans...