SAIC has an immediate need for a Lead Software Engineer to support the ICOFT team located onsite at Redstone.
ICOFT provides realistic institutional training in all areas of the THAAD Enhanced Operator/Maintainer operations and maintenance tasks for the THAAD Fire Control and Communication (TFCC), Radar, and Launcher components. The ICOFT replicates the tactical system environment and supports training of the TFCC, Radar, and Launcher tactical software. Within the training environment, the ICOFT inserts faults and captures, records, grades, and plays back student input.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform software life cycle sustainment to existing software systems in a closed network environment.
• Knowledge of computing systems and software structures
• Apply, design and implement system security and data assurance protocols
• Work with peers to assure that expectations are being met
• Participate in the unit and integration testing process