Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented ICAM Tivoli IdentityMmanagement & Access Management (TIM/TAM) Engineer to join our team in Springfield, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Responsibilities shall include:
• Supporting administration and operations for IBM TIM/TAM products
• Upgrade, configure, tune, troubleshoot, diagnose, and support the existing Tivoli interfaces, while providing the same level of support for new environments.
• Perform deployments of COTS configuration changes, COTS data, and custom Java applications.
• Develop deployment and verification scripts.
• Collaborate with the security, design, and development teams to improve and automate deployment processes, post-deployment verification processes, and high availability/failover capabilities
• Work with the DBA and performance engineering teams to test backup and restore capabilities and to test performance capabilities.
• Creating and managing LDAP, database, local-store, Join View, and custom adapters
• Providing knowledge transfer and hands-on training to other team members
• 5-10 years of experience and a B.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience
• Bachelor's Degree in a Business Management or IT related discipline
• Experience with WebSphere application services, TDI (Tivoli Directory integrator), Linux/Unix/AIX, Bash scripting, and AD (active directory), Tivoli Access Manager and Tivoli Identity Manager
• Working knowledge of identity and access management fundamentals
• Willingness to support rotational on-call (after hours) with other staff members
• Experience with SQL, DB2, Oracle, Rational, Tivoli TAM/TIM, Unix/AIX, System Administration, or similar
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
• US Citizenship
Experience with the design and implementation of Java solutions and technical familiarity in the following areas is a plus:
• Relational databases / NoSQL
• JAVA Enterprise Edition
• Java Server Faces (JSF), Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate
• Spring Framework
• Oracle 11.2.x
• WebLogic Server 12.x
• Automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
• Full BI Required Prior to StartAbout Unisys
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity