Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Special Operations Nurse Case Manager (Kelley Barracks-Stuttgart, Germany)
RELOCATION IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
This position is located in the Kelley Barracks in Stuttgart, Germany.
We attract the best minds in the world because our expertise thrives on creativity, resourcefulness and collaboration. That is how we supply our clients with cutting-edge solutions and services.
We are seeking a stellar Nurse Case Manager that will provide a full range of professional health nursing principles, practices, and procedures in clinical settings in order to analyze the full scope of problems associated with providing appropriate, cost effective care to Department of Defense (DOD) beneficiaries. At KBR we maintain a highly qualified workforce to help care for service people and astronauts – Could this be you?
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collect, organize, record, and communicate data relevant to primary health assessments including a detailed medical history in order to develop time sensitive treatment plans which delineate the expected process of care delivery for selected case managed patients or populations.
• Assess patient via the telephone, using established protocols, in order to provide appropriate and cost effective care.
• Establish priorities for patient care monitor and evaluate progress toward the stated goals in order to provide coordinated, efficient, effective health care to its beneficiaries.
• Oversee discharge-planning activities in order to ensure ideal timing and sequencing of patient care.
• Provide professional assistance to health care finders in order to identify patient’s needs for referrals to appropriate health care providers or facilities.
• Negotiate, write, finalize, and administer product/service agreements to insure mutual compliance in meeting care goals.
• Knowledge and skill in using pre-established utilization review criteria recognize and report actual or potential quality and risk management issues in order to improve practice, and ensure compliance.
• Knowledge and skills in the use of VA/DOD Clinical Practice Guidelines in order to ensure an evidence based standardized process of care to military beneficiaries.
•Knowledge of the healthcare financial environment and the fiscal dimension of population health in order to ensure optimal stewardship of resources.
• Skill in use of research tools in order to critically evaluate existing practices, opportunities, and outcomes.
• Skill in management of information systems and technology in order to manage individual or population health, continuously improve practice, and effectively communicate practice outcomes to involved stakeholders.
• Knowledge of computers and software applications in order to conduct data collection, tracking, rending, and analysis.
• Ability to design and present computer-generated outcome analysis information in order to provide timely, effective peer and higher level educational programs or project briefings.
• Knowledge of pharmaceuticals, their desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use in order to gauge their effect on patients and their recovery.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .