SAIC College Leadership Program
Join an exciting and inclusive work environment where your work matters and we put the customer at the center of all we do. SAIC is seeking STEM college graduates to join our company this summer for full time entry-level positions focused on technical solution consulting roles. You will develop critical leadership and functional skills in areas such as Cyber Security, Data Science, IT Engineering and Application Development. Our Technical Leadership Program is a 4-6 month talent development program based on formal and experiential learning with coaching, mentoring and feedback for leadership development.
What is in it for you?
Providing Systems Engineering and Model Based Engineering support to transform the Engineering, Integration and Logistics organization and solution offering to best support our customers. You will develop and use your knowledge of systems engineering processes, methods, tools, and program roles to help develop, implement, and deploy Digital Engineering solutions and services for use on individual programs and throughout the corporation. You will learn, apply, and continuously improve our current Digital Engineering platform to capture stakeholder and system requirements, facilitate discussion and understanding of digital solutions, and enhance the digital engineering culture. You will engage with other systems engineers’ directly supporting programs and work at their side to develop Engineering, Integration, and Logistics digital work products. You will engage with the larger community (Industry, Government, and Academia) to stay up to date with latest trends and emerging technologies, approaches, methods, and techniques to further mature and or increase our digital engineering capabilities.
· Exposure to multidisciplinary analysis and optimization tools (Model Center, Simulia, etc.) and event based management tool (iRIS)
· Knowledge of DODI 5000.02 and JCIDS process
· Practical experience with IEEE 15288
· INCOSE Certification (ASEP)
· OMG Certified System Modeling Professional (OSCMP)
· Experience or familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework Environment (SAFe)
· Experience supporting US Federal Government agencies and processes
· Experience or familiarity with various analytical and decisions aid tools (e.g. MatLab, STK, etc.)