Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Provide orders and directives services that is responsible for receiving, processing, tracking, and coordinating the implementation of cybersecurity orders and directives from the Federal Government, the IC, and the DoD. This includes but is not limited to Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVMs), Cyber Tasking Orders (CTOs), Operations Orders (OPORDs), etc.
- Ensure the CSOC is prepared to successfully pass inspections and audits at all times; this includes but is not limited to identifying the audit criteria for CCRI/Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspections (CCORI), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Federal Information Systems Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM), and Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) audits
- Develops and executes custom, realistic, scenario based exercises to test the effectiveness of training, tools, processes, and procedures within the CSOC; this includes for shifts which operate after duty hours
- Develops, maintains, and provides documentation as necessary to plan and execute exercises and evaluations
- Develops after actions reports which detail the substantive details of each exercise and provide recommendations to the government on improvement opportunities
- Review regulations, directives, guidance, grading criteria, regulations, and other documents and products as required to identify applicable cybersecurity standards and inspection criteria
- Perform self-assessments of CSOC services to identify deficiencies, gaps, or other issues and provide remediation recommendations to government CSOC leadership
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Contracts, Government entities, and activities to identify and remediate any findings outside the direct control of the CSOC
- Provide weekly and monthly status briefings and reports to the Government on the status of findings and remediation status
- Develop, update, and maintain, dashboards, charts, documents, reports, and other products as required to accurately depict NGA’s audit readiness
- Hold, or obtain within six months of start, a certification that is in compliance with DoD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II and CSSP Auditor
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.