Estates Delivery Manager
- The FM Estates Delivery Manager is responsible for monitoring all aspects of supplier performance against the contractual SLA’s and KPIs. Working to identify corrective actions to address poor performance to encourage overall continuous improvement of services provided to the clients and their estate.
- To fully integrate with the client and support all aspects of their business, delivering against the client values and objectives.
Qualifications / Clearance:
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent qualification;
- Full MET security clearance, or be able to obtain security clearance
- Member of a FM Supply Chain related professional body (e.g. MCIPS/WIFM) (Desirable)
Competencies & Skills:
- Able to interpret strategy, leads by example, motivates others, makes decisions, initiates action, takes responsibility and accountability, and has a flexible approach to change.
- Establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, negotiates and influences others with both internal and external teams in a collaborative way.
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to manage challenging situations, and conflict management.
- Achieves results against sets targets and reviews against them, leads, motivates and empowers others, deals with issues, coaches and encourages others.
- Organisational skills, sets clear objectives for both self and others, manages time/delegates, reviews progress against plan, ensures sufficient resources, encourages improvements, and manages workload to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Effective financial management, maximizes use of resources, identifies business opportunities.
- Proven ability to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities, through collaboration with supply chain and clients.
- Team player, able to work on own initiative, with the ability to share knowledge and develop others within the team.
- Excellent IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Active engagement with Social Value initiatives; identifying opportunities and promoting Social Value with all key stakeholders.
- Strong commitment to all HSE aspects promoting Zero Harm throughout the organisation.
Core Responsibilities & Duties
The FM Estates Delivery Manager will support the Senior FM Estates Delivery Manager within a client facing environment with all aspects of the core responsibilities and duties. The role is responsible directly to the Senior FM Estates Delivery Manager for:
- Take full ownership and responsibility of management and performance of FM Supply Chain services within a designated portfolio of sites with the client estate;
- Managing suppliers in a robust, visible and transparent way to maintain and enhance the reputation of the client and KBR;
- To lead and minute all Performance Management Board (PMB) meetings with the suppliers at designated frequency, and issue minutes/actions to all attendees within agreed timeframe;
- Ensures that suppliers are always working safely.
- Regular monitoring of KBR and supplier performance against the applicable benchmarked criteria and KPIs, including meeting deadlines for performance submissions;
- Working with suppliers to identify actions to address areas of poor performance, liaising with Procurement to monitor effective implementation through Performance Rectification Plans;
- Identify positive / negative trends in performance and continuous improvement opportunities to reduce cost, improve quality and performance and take proactive corrective action where necessary;
- Develop; strong and sustainable relationships with all key stakeholders including: MET Site Customers; MET Property Services Department; MET Construction; KBR departments and all suppliers;
- Utilising all available MI reporting (i.e. Maximo Work Orders/Audit Data/PPM/SI/Quotes) to proactively monitor performance, to specifically target key areas of concerns/trends arising with designated portfolio of sites;
- To carry out formal joint site inspections (planned; proactive and reactive) with the client and/or suppliers to monitor standards in accordance with contractual requirements; identify; record and close out all corrective actions on agreed action log;
- Key contributor into supplier contract retender/procurement process, and manage contract change in liaison with KBR commercial team including mobilisation phase;
- Knowledge of supplier contracts in order to ensure contract compliance is achieved by the supplier;
- Ensure supplier service level agreements are monitored monthly for designated portfolio of sites;
- Ensuring that all of the FM Supply Chain are contractually compliant; raise immediate corrective action where non-compliance is identified;
- Ensure that all statutory compliance obligations are always maintained by the supply chain; and in particularly the client duty of care health & safety obligations to minimise the risk of failure;
- Ensure compliance with any applicable KBR or client procedures e.g. the audit and verification process, security and access requirements;
- Review all critical incident reports; complete lessons learned exercise and stimulate continuous improvement of service;
- To deputise for the Senior FM Estates Delivery Manager during absences.
- To actively participate in (24/7 – 365) out of hours on call rota, and act as point of escalation for National Service Hub;
- To encourage and participate in all areas of collaboration with clients; suppliers and internal KBR departments;
- To visit Swindon and Leatherhead at specified dates every month; to generate improvements/initiatives; build strong sustainable relationships; deliver training awareness sessions in relation to Supply Chain Management processes;
- Manage complaints; service failures and escalations through to completion, proactively updating stakeholders on action taken and ensuring resolution timescales are met;
- Complete all adhoc tasks as and when required as and when required in accordance with the role.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .